- Easy procedures and quick approvals.
- Easy monthly installments.
- Co-borrowers are allowed.
- Wide networks of schools, universities and educational institutes.
- Salaried Employees.
- Self Employed Business (SEB).
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP).
Finance Available For:
- Pre-primary & primary.
- Post Graduate.
- Professional Certificates.
- Minimum SDG 3,000.
- Maximum SDG 550,000
- 12 months for Schools & Universities.
- 36 months for Post graduate studies & Professional certificates.
Minimum Income Requirement:
- SDG 1,000 net income for salaried segment.
- SDG 1,000 net income for SEB, SEP and Non-Resident Sudanese.
- Minimum 25 years at application.
- Maximum 65 years at maturity.
- Salaried: Confirmed employee (not on probation).
- SEB/SEP: Business running for 1 year minimum.
Education Finance Applicants:
- Direct Uncle.
- Direct Aunt.
- Any other person (relation to be mentioned).
* Finance available for Sudanese nationals only
* Terms and conditions apply