Economically activists and low income people in all sectors of society (graduates, producers, small farmers, craftsmen’s, employees, laborers, associations, community base organization, in addition to housewife and retire) and these groups are classified according to the following:
- Individual: Include low income and economically active people with different entities (unemployment youth, craftsmen’s, graduates…)
- Productive families: Average beneficiaries per one family around 5 members.
- Solidarity groups: Members of the solidarity groups have a common denominator such as an area inhabited or field of activity or such other.
- Productive associations: Often it show the same productive activity need to support its productions.
- Dealers: It is an existing institution and they have the competencies acting on behalf of IRADA in the provision of its services to a certain groups in the context of dealership or Mudarabah.